Who We Are
The mission of the UC Merced Equipment Management team is to deliver exceptional customer service for equipment management and disposition services.
Equipment Management reviews all transactions related to the acquisition, modification, transfer and disposition of inventorial assets to provide compliance with university policies, federal, state and agency regulations, and screening and auditing requirements to assist departments in the most efficient manner possible to accurately maintain their equipment records.
Our services include:
- Distributing equipment property tags
- Providing customer service to campus clients on equipment tracking
- Issuance of Fabrication numbers and guidance
- Coordination of the transfer of equipment to and from UC Merced
- Verification of title to equipment when equipment will be removed from inventory
- Preparation of close-out reports for federally sponsored equipment
- Management of the biannual equipment inventory certification